This Summer, Take Care of Your Hair
Summer has already arrived and it is high time to take care of your hair. Protecting your hair from the raging sun is a must and if one lives in a humid weather then one also needs to know how to save their hair from the bad effect of humidity.
Humidity most of the time lead to dead skin accumulation on the scalp and as a result one suffers from white flake attacks in summers. To get rid of that, one can use hair dandruff shampoo.
- Whenever you go out in the sun, try to use a scarf to cover up your head. This provides extra protection from the harmful rays of the sun and also helps the scalp to retain moisture. It also prevents the damage caused by the wind and this saves the hair from untimely tangling and the colour if the hair is dyed.
- During summer, do not keep your hair open when you go out. Messy braids are ideal to keep your hair in control. But do not go for any tight hairstyles. It can be very damaging because they tend to pull and tear hair. Also it makes the hair dry.
- If you keep washing your hair on a regular basis, then it can strip the natural oils from your scalp. So, just try to rinse the hair well after you have a beach or a pool day out. Try and use some homemade shampoo or a dry shampoo for washing in summer.
- Do not blow dry your hair if it is not much needed. In summers your hair s already exposed a lot in the heat and they do not need some additional heart attacks. Wet your hair and then try to air dry it naturally. This will help you to avoid some extra damage. Do not use flat irons in summer. Use ketomac shampoos for dandruff treatment.
- Make a concoction at home. you will need some water, aloe vera juice and avocado oil for this. Keep it in a spray bottle and spray it at regular intervals whenever you think your hair is running out of moisture.
- Always condition your hair in summer. Take some water and dilute the apple cedar vinegar to make it a quick and natural conditioner. One can also use some shea butter and coconut oil to smoothen and defrizz the hair. Use of oil can give some shine of one has wavy hair. Also, try to go for a natural and deep conditioning treatment to get some extra moisture in your hair.
- There are many shampoos available in the market which has UV protection ingredients. One can use them to keep their hair healthy in summer. If there are dandruff problems then shampoo ketomac can be used.
- One can also go for hot oil treatment once in two weeks. They can use coconut or avocado oil for that.
Brush your hair on a regular basis, at least twice a day.