Work While You Holiday in Canada!
The concept of Canada holiday working visa is a great concept. The visa offers the young individuals a great opportunity to experience the culture and heritage of Canada while they are actually enjoying a short term holiday in the country itself. It is a great way for people to support their holidays since they can work while they have fun.
The Canadian government offers the Canada holiday working visa program through International Experience Canada (IEC). Individuals who are aged between 18 and 30 years and 18 and 35 years (depending on their nationality) are eligible for this visa. But the program is only available for the countries that are in an agreement with Canada for an exchange of culture and heritage. The list includes the countries that are different in aspects of culture, heritage and lifestyle. The basic purpose of the program is to give the youth an opportunity to experience and be exposed to the lifestyle in different countries.
Requirements for the Visa
To apply for the permanent resident holiday working visa for Canada, an applicant:
- Must be a citizen of one of the countries that have bilateral youth mobility agreement with Canada
- Must be out of Canada when they apply for the application of Visa
- Must be either between 18 and 30 years of age or 18 and 35 years of age (depending on their nationality) when they apply for the visa
- Must apply for the Visa only 12 months before the visit
- Must pay the fees that is required for the visa
- Must not have a dependent
- Must have enough funds to buy a round trip air ticket or the tickets itself, before the departure
- Must meet the health and character requirements
- Must have at least 2500 CAD$ to support their stay in the beginning for the trip
- Must have an appropriate health insurance cover for the entire period that they stay in Canada
Only when an applicant meets all the above requirements, can they apply for the Canada holiday working visa.
Benefits of the Visa
If you manage to get the permanent resident holiday working visa for Canada, you stand to enjoy the following benefits:
- According to your nationality, you can stay in Canada for up to 1 or 2 years.
- You can legally work in Canada.
- The visa in itself is a great opportunity to explore the culture, heritage and lifestyle of Canada.
- The visa will help you get work experience in Canada, something that can be really useful if you plan to go back to Canada and settle there permanently.
If you are interested in the Visa and looking for some guidance and help, you must check online for several Visa and Immigration Consultancy firms that provide experienced support and assistance in this regard. They can help you and make the entire process hassle free and smooth. A reasonable fee is charged for the purpose.